UW-Whitewater Warhawk Ambassador Program
What is a Warhawk Ambassador?
The primary purpose of the Warhawk Ambassador Program is to promote the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater through service to the University, to the community, to friends and alumni, and to the state.
Warhawk Ambassadors’ service provides opportunities to meet and interact with some of University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s brightest young professionals from a variety of diverse backgrounds and majors.
Ambassadors receive extensive training in interpersonal communication, food and table etiquette, have exceptional hosting and university knowledge, and are able to interact with a wide variety of people and perspectives. Ambassadors are also taught and passionate about the history of the UW-Whitewater.
Warhawk Ambassadors are willing and eager to be of assistance with a variety of ways:
- Assisting in the positive perception of elected officials of our campus and UW System
- Interacting on committees or college related events coordinated by Dean’s Offices and Departments
- Personally interacting with UW-Whitewater Alumni
- Provide a student delivery of important campus data points
- Banquets and Awards Ceremonies
- Conferences/Workshops: Excellent assistance for registration tables, reading speaker introductions, moderating educational sessions, and general hosting of speakers.
- Student Panels: Warhawk Ambassadors are strong advocates for the UW-Whitewater and the college experience overall. They are able to give positive accounts of their experiences here at UW-Whitewater.
- Athletic Events: Warhawk Ambassadors have experience volunteering at Warhawk Football and Basketball games as well as commemorative events.
- Focus Groups
- Search & Screen Committees
- Meeting with Special Guests to campus